Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Hypocritical Liar who is Obama...

Tim Bob: Professor Red, thanks so much for joining me again for another interview.

Professor Red: It is, as always a pleasure, to visit with you.

Tim Bob: I do know, though, that your time is very valuable, so I'll make this quite quick. I was interested by your latest blog entry. The entry itself, on the surface seemed fairly straightforward, but one of your alert readers, mustapha, caught the joke of it, that you're really posting precisely the reason why your "racist pig persona" WOULDN'T vote for Obama.

Professor Red: That's right, Tim Bob. The persona I've created would NEVER vote for a candidate who hopes for peace between blacks and whites. As you've so aptly pointed out, my "professor" persona is, in fact, a racist pig, and is desperate to keep hatred alive between whites and blacks.

Tim Bob: I admire the way you responded to mustapha's comment - very clever.

Professor Red: Thank you. In my response, I announced to everyone that Obama is a deceptive, hypocritical liar who would do anything to get the presidency, including defrauding the American public.

Tim Bob: And all done in such a calm, matter-of-fact way.

Professor Red: Yes, indeed. I think it's a tragedy that so many people are dumb enough that they won't realize that in the space of one short comment I have publicly denounced the candidate I claim to support.

Tim Bob: Yes, it is tragic. Well, I'll let you get back to work. Perhaps next time we get together, you and I can talk about the recent article in the Washington Post about your blog.

Professor Red: That would be my pleasure!

No comments: